Monday, December 15, 2008

semester in review





Me at the first Fightin' Texas Aggie game of the season!



Well I decided to start a blog so everyone can see the new happenings while i'm away at college! As most of you know I have just completed my 5th semester of college, but my first at Texas A&M University. I had a blast my first semester just meeting new people from different places, experiencing the amazing traditions of A&M, and living in a different town that I have grown to love so much! One of my favorite memories are all of the FIGHTIN' TEXAS AGGIE football games. Although, we did not do so well this year it is really the experience that matters the most. As a Fightin' Texas Aggie, we stand during the entire game and follow the Yell Leaders as they lead us in the yells and our Fight Song during the game. It was an amazing experience and I cannot wait for next season! my roommates and i at the first game! (Me, Marissa, and Emily)



I joined Chara Christian Dance Company! (me, my awesome prayer partner- Lindsey, and the President of Chara- Emily B.)






These are all the girls in Chara! They are all wonderful!











I also joined Aggie Sisters for Christ (ASC), and this is my pledge group at Play Day!



My roommate Marissa and I in front of the MSC Christmas Tree before the ASC Winter Formal

No comments:

Post a Comment