Friday, January 2, 2009

Goodbye 2008, Hello 2009

I've been quite sad to say "Goodbye 2008" because it was such a great year for me! Lets review:

1) I was accepted to Texas A&M University, the biggest goal I have ever achieved and the biggest blessing from God!

2) I was able to join Chara Christian Dance Company, another big blessing from God! I have always known that God wanted me to join a Christian Dance Company as a way to thank and praise Him for giving me this amazing gift to only give glory to Him! I also gained 14 amazing friends who are full of God's love and enjoy spreading His word as much as i do!

3) Experiencing life at A&M! It is more than I ever would have imagined! God really outdid himself with this one! I grew so much in Him and in general daily life! It was so great to meet other girls through Aggie Sisters for Christ who are on the same journey as me!

4) The level of Academic difficulty at Texas A&M is much higher than what I was used to and i throughly enjoyed the challenge and really succeeded way past my expectations. God is good!

5) Finding out that my good friend Stephanie was accepted to A&M for Spring 2009! I am so excited to show her around campus and introduce her to ASC and all of the amazing places around College Station! Congrats Stephanie! :)

As you can see I had a pretty great year and I was really sad to say Goodbye, but it is in God's hands now to see how 2009 will come about. I'm really excited and can't wait to see what new and exciting things are in store for me.

On New Year's Eve, I put together a "21 New Year Resolutions" list since I will be turning 21 this year! We spent New Years with my dad's side of the family and welcomed the new year with spunky hats/tiaras, noise makers, and champagne! I realize now just how blessed I am to be surrounded by amazing family members who love and care for each other, again God is good! :)

I hope everyone has a great 2009!

In Him,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment