Thursday, January 29, 2009

CHARA = Joy! :)


So I am extremely excited about the amazing dance Michelle, the Social Chair of Chara, is choregraphing. It is amazing and so powerful, I cannot wait to perform it in front of an audience. It has a powerful message.... you will just have to wait and see!


Last Sunday, Chara perfomed at MSC open house in the MIDDLE of the FLAG ROOM! How cool is that? I wish I had a picture to show you, because it was an amazing experience! It was really exciting to be able to minister to anyone who stops to watch. I love watching the audience as they take in the lyrics and see them come to life in our dancing. I LOVE CHARA!


I am extremely excited about tomorrow night! It is CHARA NIGHT OUT! The event is a surprise to everyone except Michelle, who is planning it of course. I will have to update you all when I get back from the event. Stay tuned.....


P.S.- Everyone SAVE THE DATE for May 2nd and 3rd, Chara will be performing in our annual "Art of Worship" performance! It shall be a great experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment